Monday 16 December 2013

Sampling Week 1

Throughout the first week of the sampling unit i started gathering visual research based on the topic of data. I then started creating a few initial drawings looking at my research. I think the most helpful part of this week for me was the drawing task we did with Nigel. Because this taught me that doing the same drawing in different positions can massively affect the outcome of the drawing. I found it a lot easier creating the drawing when i was leaning on the table but i liked the outcome of the one i did on the wall better because it created a more interesting shape and i could see the parts where my hand wasn't as steady. I think through doing this i have learned that using the same technique in a different way can produce a very different type of drawing.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment