Sunday 11 May 2014

Reflection- Presentation

I really enjoyed the presentation that Charlotte Heylar delivered to us. I found it really helpful and interesting to see what people working in the industry were doing. I also really liked that she didn't just create mass produced digital designs. I thought it was really interesting to see that she produced her work by hand using innovate techniques. 

I felt that our group presentation went quite well although i wish i had been more confident when i was speaking. I have never been good at speaking in front of people but presenting as a group i felt helped. I think that we got across the point we wanted to. I feel that more than others our garment and project needed explaining because it doesn't show a clear theme. Although Rachel and Charlotte did not say a lot about our project i think that they understood it a lot more after we presented it and it made more sense to them. We basically just wanted to get across how much we wanted it to be a very unique and creative look. Almost as if the whole garment was a canvas created by us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment