Tuesday 7 October 2014

Week 2- Research continued

This week I carried on gathering more research and creating more drawings. I also had my first tutorial with Lesley. I showed her all of the initial drawings and research I had collected. I was a bit nervous about going to the tutorial as it was the first one of the year, but I felt that I had a good body of work that I was very glad to receive feedback on. The feedback I received from Lesley and my peers helped me see what my strengths and weaknesses were in my work. I think that my main weakness was not being as experimental as I would have liked to be. Lesley gave me a few ideas of different techniques to try which I am going to try out. I am really interested in printing with found objects and trying more collage and trying to create more texture within my drawings. Below are a few examples of the work I took to my tutorial.



No comments:

Post a Comment