Tuesday 28 October 2014

Week 5- Digital design ideas

After my tutorial this week I received good feedback from the initial print ideas I had created and from the colour scheme that I have developed. I decided to just carry on playing around with my digital drawings to create more refined and developed print designs. I felt that I needed some more texture in my work so I created some more hand drawn work trying to stick as closely to my colour scheme as possible. I then scanned in these drawings so I had a digital copy of them that I could use to add to the body of work I had to create more interesting digital prints. I also had some of my prints digitally printed on to Habotai silk this week so I could see how they looked on fabric. I was very please with the outcome of these and I am keen to develop some more prints using the new backgrounds that I have created so I can also print these onto fabric. Here are some examples of the backgrounds I have created.
























Here are some examples of my developed print ideas.





No comments:

Post a Comment