Tuesday 4 November 2014

Week 6- Development

After my tutorial on Monday morning I started to think more about contextualizing my work more and creating a consumer that would suit the type of prints I am currently designing. After compiling a list of certain things that I thought suited my consumer I started researching images of a certain type of person. When I found the right images I created a consumer profile board so anyone looking at my work can easily see the type of person I am aiming my designs at. This is my consumer profile board























This week I also created some more digital designs on Photoshop. I feel like these are more developed than the first prints that I created so I also sent them to the digital fabric printer. I had these printed on Habotai silk so that they sat nicely with my other prints. I was quite pleased with the fabric that I chose to print them on because I feel that it reflects the floaty fabric style that I was trying to portray. Here are some examples of my printed fabric samples





No comments:

Post a Comment