Tuesday 13 January 2015

Locating- Week 3

This week I scanned in some of my more developed drawings that I have created and started to clean these images up on Photoshop ready to use to create some digital design ideas. Although I think that I prefer to look at the landscapes and not the animals I didn’t want to scrap this idea all together. I started experimenting with Brusho to create backgrounds and colourful patterns that I thought worked really well. 



After trying a few things I scanned in my Brusho paintings and printed them out onto paper. I then cut animal silhouettes out of them. I thought this technique looked really effective. I think that my next move is going to be figuring out how to incorporate my 2 ideas and bring them together to start creating some exciting digital prints. 




No comments:

Post a Comment