Sunday 15 February 2015

Locating- Week 7


I was quite pleased overall with the samples that I created in the print room this week. They all turned out quite well although one of them that I added iridescent foil to did not come out as well as I had hoped. I think this was because the lines I used for my motif were not as thick as they should have been. Next time I get a screen developed I will ensure that my motifs are thick enough. My favourite sample that I created was a one that I added white flock to. I have decided to enter this sample into the combined processes section of the Bradford textiles competition. For this I have created a board including my main sample and an image of my design in situ. Here are some images from the print room and of my Bradford combined process sample.





No comments:

Post a Comment