Thursday 7 November 2013

Hand Produced Design.

This is the first hand drawn design that i have created. I used gouache paint to paint it because i thought that i would be able to mix the colours closest to my colour palette although i found this more difficult than i thought because i had to mix more paint as i was covering a larger surface area than i have previously worked with using gouache. I am quite please with this design because the placement and the colours i feel have worked well, however i struggled to get the paint to a flat colour whilst i was using such a small paintbrush so my paint has not gone on very even. I was quite disappointed with this because i also found it difficult to keep the consistency of the gouache paint which also made it quite difficult. The next time i do a hand generated design i am going to try and incorporate different types of media into my design to make it more visually dynamic and give it a more 3D look.




No comments:

Post a Comment