Monday 11 November 2013

Initial Drawing continued.

These are some more drawings i have created which i intend to develop some motifs from to use in my designs to help vary them because i feel my original motifs where all very similar. For these 2 designs i tried to use a thinner more delicate line to create a different style to the thicker more bold lines i used in my original drawings to create motifs. I originally used a thicker line because i had this in mind for developing onto my screen for printing i thought a thicker line worked better. For these drawings i plan to develop these into more digital designs so it doesn't matter about the thickness of the line so much. I wanted to use a thinner line to create a more delicate look to use on my designs. I am quite pleased with these drawings and think that i could potentially generate some interesting motifs.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment