Tuesday 18 November 2014

Week 8- Final week

After my final tutorial this week I was pretty pleased with were I am at with my project. I have completed all of my fabric samples, which I was worried, was going to take the longest amount of time. This week I am focusing on finishing and refining my final boards, choosing and mounting my final collection, finishing of my sketchbook and creating some example boards. I have finished my final boards and displayed them in a display folder because I thought that this was the most professional looking way to display them.


I have chosen these prints as my final collection because I feel that they are the most successful prints that I have done throughout the project. I also think that they sit well with each other as a collection.




























After my tutorial Rianna advised me on creating new boards which displayed my designs on design flats, garment visualizations, some fabric details and some fabric samples. I created the boards on Photoshop and then by hand added the fabric samples. I am quite pleased with the way that these boards have turned out as I have never created anything like this before and at first I was quite unsure how to display them. Here are some examples of my boards


























Overall I think that I have finished everything that I have needed to this week and I am on track for my deadline on Monday. I think that I have been quite organised throughout this project and I am really pleased with my time management. To help me sort out all of my work for the last week of this project I created my own personal day by day time plan to help me meet my deadline.




No comments:

Post a Comment